The purpose of Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board’s Population Health and Partnerships Committee is to:
Embrace the values of our Health Board and the objectives outlined within its Integrated Medium Term Plan (IMTP), which are:
- To improve quality, safety and patient experience.
- To protect and improve population health.
- To ensure that the services provided are accessible and sustainable into the future.
- To provide strong governance and assurance.
- To ensure good value-based care and treatment for our patients in line with the resources made available to our Health Board.
The Committee will:
- Put the needs of patients, carers and the public at the centre of all its business.
- Ensure appropriate arrangements to oversee the development and implementation of a Primary and Community Care Delivery Plan that aligns with the identified direction within the Integrated Medium Term Plan (IMTP).
- Provide evidence-based and timely advice to the Board, based on local need, to assist in discharging its functions and meeting its responsibilities.
- Provide assurance to the Board in relation to the UHB’s arrangements for primary and community care services.
- Ensure that primary and community care is delivered in accordance with the Health and Care Standards for Health Services in Wales.
Jayne Sadgrove, Vice Chair of the Health Board
Committee Independent Members:
Carolyn Donoghue (Vice Chair)
Gareth Robinson, Chief Operating Officer (Interim)
Linda Prosser, Executive Director of Strategy & Transformation
Kathrine Davies can be contacted via Kathrine.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01443 744810.
The full role of the Committee is detailed in the Terms of Reference.
Meetings of the Population, Health & Partnerships will be held on the following dates and papers can be accessed via the links below when available:
2 February 2022
4 May 2022
26 July 2022
2 November 2022