The purpose of Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board’s Population Health and Partnerships Committee is to:
Embrace the values of our Health Board and the objectives outlined within its Integrated Medium Term Plan (IMTP), which are:
- To improve quality, safety and patient experience.
- To protect and improve population health.
- To ensure that the services provided are accessible and sustainable into the future.
- To provide strong governance and assurance.
- To ensure good value-based care and treatment for our patients in line with the resources made available to our Health Board.
The Committee will:
- Put the needs of patients, carers and the public at the centre of all its business.
- Ensure appropriate arrangements to oversee the development and implementation of a Primary and Community Care Delivery Plan that aligns with the identified direction within the Integrated Medium Term Plan (IMTP).
- Provide evidence-based and timely advice to the Board, based on local need, to assist in discharging its functions and meeting its responsibilities.
- Provide assurance to the Board in relation to the UHB’s arrangements for primary and community care services.
- Ensure that primary and community care is delivered in accordance with the Health and Care Standards for Health Services in Wales.
Committee Independent Members:
Carolyn Donoghue (Vice Chair)
Independent Member for Corporate Business (Vacancy)
Gareth Robinson, Chief Operating Officer (Interim)
Kathrine Davies can be contacted via Kathrine.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01443 744810.
The full role of the Committee is detailed in the Terms of Reference.
Meetings of the Population, Health & Partnerships will be held on the following dates and papers can be accessed via the links below when available: