Ysbyty Cwm Rhondda
Tel: 01443 430022
Click Here for latest visiting guidance
The following can be treated at the Unit:
- Cuts and minor burns
- Sprains and strains
- Limb injuries
- Dislocation of fingers and toes
- Head injuries and facial injuries with no loss of consciousness and the patient is not taking anticoagulant (blood thinner) medication.
- Neck/back injuries, where you are mobile with no pins and needles in your arms or legs
- Foreign bodies to eyes, ears and nose
- Non-penetrating eye and ear injuries
- Chest Wall injuries
- Bites (insect, animal)
- Insect stings
- Alternatively, please check NHS 111 Wales for information on suitable services near you.