This page contains the reference list allocated to various WISE Hoot articles.
1. Ali, S. F., & O’Connor, R. C. (2019). The Benefits of Talking About Mental Health. International Journal of Mental Health Systems, 13(1), 1-11.
2. Beland, K., & Scheepers, P. (2017). Talk about Mental Health: The Role of Talking in Creating Positive Attitudes Toward Mental Health and Well-Being. American Journal of Community Psychology, 59(3-4), 395-405.
3. McManus, S. (2012). Talking about mental health: the role of the media. BJPsych Advances, 18(2), 134–136.
4. Milam, J., Arikan, F., & Kohn, R. (2012). Benefits of talking about mental health in the workplace. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 54(4), 420–424.
5. Swart, C., & Stewart, D. (2012). Talking about mental health: the role of the media in reducing stigma. International Journal of Mental Health Systems, 6(1), 1-8.