Skip to main content

We are still developing our new site in both English and Welsh but if you cannot find what you are looking for please visit

I am really struggling with my emotional wellbeing

For people who require a more intense intervention than can be provided by the Wellbeing Service.  Access to mental health services is via a GP referral.  Therefore, if you are really struggling with your emotional wellbeing, we suggest you speak to your GP.

Alternatively there are a number of external support services available.  Details on how to contact can be found below.


External Support Services

External Support Services